- Favorite LA Radio Stations: KPCC and KCRW (tied)
- Favorite TV shows: Arrested Development, Veep, Brooklyn 99, Homeland, and Community
- Favorite forms of “exercise”: tennis (on cool days), half 5Ks, doubles ping pong, vigorous cheering during college football games, and brisk walking (during pub crawls)
Tim Henderson’s practice focuses on business, entertainment, and intellectual property litigation. Among other areas, he has experience in breach of contract, trademark infringement, securities, and civil rights matters.
Tim received his J.D. from Columbia University School of Law in 2011 and his B.A. from Boston College in 2006. He began his career at the Orange County office of Latham & Watkins LLP. Tim enjoys watching his favorite (and often underperforming) sports teams and spending time with his wife and his grumpy Persian cat, Kevin.
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, 2011
- University of California at Berkeley, M.A. in Asian Studies, 2008
- Boston College, B.A., summa cum laude, in History and Philosophy, 2006
HONORS, AWARDS and AFFILIATIONS
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Columbia Business Law Review, Managing Editor
- Co-Author: "Wage & Hour Spotlight: Personal Assistants in the Entertainment Industry," California Lawyer, December 9, 2016
- Co-Author: “Watch your mark - navigating the prohibitions on immoral, scandalous and disparaging trademarks," World Trademark Review Issue No. 46 (December/January2014)