- Top 5 TV Shows: The West Wing, Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, Sherlock, and RuPaul’s Drag Race
- Top 5 Musicals: Hamilton, Godspell, Pippin, Jesus Christ Superstar, and Into the Woods
- Top 5 Podcasts: Radiolab, Judge John Hodgman, Criminal, Reply All, The Memory Palace
Theresa Troupson practices high-stakes commercial litigation, focusing on business, entertainment, and intellectual property disputes. She has represented clients in matters involving breach of contract, patent infringement, real estate, white collar criminal investigations, and state and federal constitutional law.
Theresa received her J.D. from New York University in 2014 and her B.A. from UC Berkeley in 2007. She previously practiced at Irell & Manella LLP and Hueston Hennigan LLP. She enjoys listening to musical theater and podcasts, rooting for the Dodgers, and spending time with her wife and their spoiled dog and cats.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. in Psychology, 2007
HONORS, AWARDS and AFFILIATIONS
- Robert McKay Scholar
- Albert Podell Oral Advocacy Award
- Senior Executive Editor, New York University Law Review
- Regents’ and Chancellor’s Scholar
- Member, LGBT Bar Association